Wednesday, December 14, 2011

a little about me



#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
I don’t have a nickname really – Sara is pretty easy to say! Once in a while, someone will call me Sar, but that’s just laziness.

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
Everything I do is perfectly normal, haha. No, but really, I’m having a hard time with this one. Ah, okay. Earrings. I never change them. I get a pair, wear them until they break or are lost, and then replace.

#3. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
Someone Like You by Adele. That’s not too shameful. I Remember You by Skid Row.

#4. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
People who do not comprehend merging. People who are impolite to waiters, cashiers, taxi drivers, etc. It’s the mark of a bad person. Say please and thank you, dammit.

#5. What's one of your nervous habits?
I have a gap in my bottom teeth that I’ll flick my tongue on, it makes an annoying sound, so I’m told (Fred.)

#6. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The left side.

#7. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
I’m not sure what the first was, but I’m pretty partial to a momma cat and kittens that I had. The kittens would stick on a Velcro piece on the momma’s belly like they were nursing.

#8. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?

Grande Decaf Sugar Free Hazelnut Soy Misto. Or just a grande decaf.

#9. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
hmmm. I don’t know..I’m great about taking off makeup, I moisturize like a mo-fo and I always wear sunscreen. On my face. There’s one. I am bad about sunscreen on the rest of myself.

#10. Which way do you face in the shower?

I almost never take showers, I’m a bath person. But when I do, away from the shower.

#11. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
Double jointed thumbs. I used to be able to fascinate people with my flexibility, need to get that skill back.

#12. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?

Chocolate.

#13. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Absolutely.

#14. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Either satin jammies or sweats and a T. Jammies with shorts/Shorts and T in the summer. Never ever socks, ever.


_________________

I saw these, umm..sneakers, I guess, on ShopBop today, and I really WANT to hate them. Instead, I am drawn to them. Why am I drawn to them!?! I have always been very anti high-heeled sneakers sort of madness. I see skinny jeans, gray v-neck ts, and big soft cardigans..with these. What?!?


See for yourself


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What a cute way to share lots of fun things about yourself...great way for people to get to know you better. And I must say...I say ABSOLUTELY all the time too! ha it's such a better way to say "Yes" :-)

xoxo
Aarean

colorissue.blogspot.com