Thursday, April 26, 2012

fleurs

I saw big beautiful bunches of ranunculus for sale at the Whole Foods yesterday, and I think they are my new favorite. So beautiful. I was especially drawn to the solid peach bouquets.


I mentioned to Fred when I came in the door yesterday - "I go to the grocery store pretty much every day, don't I?" He said, "its quite European of us and I like it" =) Haha. I told him I liked it as well, but I do not like what Whole Foods does to the wallet.

Can we get a little more European around here, and maybe have a fresh market that I can go to daily? You know, for a nice piece of fish, some fresh veggies, and maybe a bunch of flowers? What's that? I live in the suburbs and that's what Whole Foods is for? Right, right.

Well, the local farmers markets should open up this weekend at least - yay!

No comments: