Wednesday, May 25, 2011

30 for 30 Day 2

Good morning!

I'm only on Day 2, but the 30 for 30 challenge is already making me laugh at myself, and maybe catch a glimpse into understanding myself a little better.

When I walk into the closet in the morning, and look at my 30 items, all I want to do is wear anything ELSE in my closet. Am I just extremely talented at self-sabotage when it comes to goals, or does my Damn the Man attitude simply extend itself to Damn Me, when I'm acting as The Man?

Either way, I think this is going to be fun and enlightening. And I did come up with a great 30 outfit when all was said and done. Here it is!



See, don't I look happy about it?

Outfit #2 is 10+14+20

Belt: Talbots
Shoes: Talbots
Necklace, Bracelet, Rings: Tiffanys

p.s. - my bed may be unmade, but it looks mighty inviting right now. mmmmm nap.

No comments: