Thursday, July 28, 2011

24 like agent jack bauer. but not really.

I won't pretend this was a conscious choice, but my outfit did happen to be in my 30 for 30 today, so I guess this is number 24. But lets be honest, its not really, now is it?

I got highlights in my hair yesterday, and I like them a lot, except for the fact that I don't like the look of brand new highlights. I love them, when they grow out juuuust a little. But that's ok.

I also got my brows done and they are still are irritated. Booo hiss. Also, maybe a little crooked. Not sure.

Don't you hate in when you drop a boatload of cash on self-beautifying and the results are kind of, yeah, that's pretty good.

Although..I also got the hair professionally blow dried and that pretty much makes up for anything else. I really need to hire someone to do that for me twice a week. I'll pay decently. Who's up for it?

So yep, this is what I'm wearing today:



We'll call this 24. This is 10+15+20, if you were curious.

Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Eastern Market
Bracelet/Rings: Tiffany
Hair: Fabulous.

No comments: