Friday, July 01, 2011

6/19 - 7/1, 365

oh, the slackiness. the slack! i have slacked.

I have a lot of catch up to do on my questions here..let's hope for some juicy ones!

p.s. long weekend, baby! wooo america.

Jun 19th
Q: What was the last personal letter you received?
A: Like a mail letter? real mail? addressed to me in a personal manner, and not about something tax/bill/catalog related? that would be nice thank you notes from my mom and grammy for mothers day/b-day respectively.

Jun 20th
Q: Write the first sentence of your autobiography.
A: Let's be honest, here, if I was really writing an autobiography, the first sentence would be painstakingly considered, and then revised into oblivion, before settling. and i would still fret. but since this is just question world...
"She burst onto the scene in spring of 1978, joining Bianca Jagger and David Beckham as a group of prestigious folks with a birthday that day in May. The Sex Pistols had played their final show, disco was in vogue. American cars may never be as great again. Mere months later, the Jonestown massacres occurred and Harvey Milk was murdered. What a strange world she came to know."

haha, i dunno, just playing around. that wouldn't really be it.

Jun 21st
Q: Who do you want to know better?
A: My parents. I know them quite well, but I love to hear more more more.

Jun 22nd
Q: What's the last movie you saw in a theatre?
A: I really have no idea. It may have been Sex and the City 2. That may have scared me away from theaters. I need to see Bridesmaids and Midnight in Paris. Like, yesterday.

Jun 23rd
Q: When was the last time you cried?
A: I'm not a big crier, except when i'm very frustrated. I get really really frustrated, and then I yell and cry. But I actually did cry twice recently, once about a Gray's Anatomy episode (I know), and once for a reason I'll tell you about later cause i don't wanna talk about it right now.

Jun 24th
Q: What's your next social engagement?
A: This whole damn weekend! Yay 4th!

Jun 25th
Q: Who is your closest companion?
A: That would be Fred

Jun 26th
Q: What's your biggest indulgence?
A: Clothes and dark chocolate, man. Clothes and dark chocolate. See also..vices. Ok, so its not big, but the thing I enjoy most that i get to indulge in occasionally? Afternoon naps on a weekday. Very rare circumstances.

Jun 27th
Q: When was the last time you ate pizza? What kind?
A: Love pizza. Let me rephrase, i love zpizza and homemade pizza by dad. I had zpizza on Wednesday night. Plain cheese.

Jun 28th
Q: If your mood were a weather forecast,you'd be...
A: Mostly sunny.

Jun 29th
Q; What are the top songs on your recently played list?
A: See: Bon Iver, Bon Iver.

Jun 30th
Q: What can you live without right now?
A: I can live without a lot..taking that literally. Figuratively, I can live without dressing room mirrors..what is that shit? why don't they make them flattering? I can live without all the fur that comes off the cats..how do they still have so much on them?!? You know what I can't live without? Your love.

No comments: