Saturday, July 30, 2011

i heart the weekend

hey, here's something brand new for ya - saturday sara! i never take weekend pics. but I thought I would today. So here's me, upon return from Post Office and Starbucks this morning.



that T is from anthropologie, the sandals are old navy. and the skirt? the skirt is handmade, by me. last night, while simultaneously making dinner. because i am awesome.

seriously, its a little wonky, but i made a piece of clothing, without a pattern, from a picture in my head, and it turned out to be something i will wear often. crazy. loving it.

in other news, i can't seem to find my question a day book....but when i find it i have catch up to do!

1 comment:

From Suns To Moons said...

Handmade skirt, impressive. Plus, you're wearing one of my favorite color combinations.