Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Week 9 Recap / Week 10 Goals!

Into week 10 already! Woohoo!

Here's how I did last week:

1) Take 3 long walks! And practice doing pull-ups!

I did a walk and a run along the same route, with the pull-ups thing. 1 run counts as 2 walks, right? I am running in the mornings now. Which is the only time when its this hot that I can! Unless it rains - I love to run, or do anything outside, right after a rain.

2) Do the damn book thing

I didn't do the damn book thing. Perhaps I want the books.

3) Put this concept into place at work. Goals each week.

I did research into two things a few things. A couple of university cert programs / grad school programs, as well as a professional certification program that is a 9 class deal that I have 1 class completed for. They all cost money, of course. I have to decide where I want to put my money and where makes the most sense in terms of credentials for my next step.

4) Do some soul searching about work. I know where I think I want my career to go - time to put an action plan in place. Actually, this one first, then #3.

See number 3. I need additional education if I really want to take my career where I want it - that means grad school. Research in progress.

5) Plan a vacation for early September (week after Labor Day)

Tentatively planning for the beach! Just need to find me a beach house to rent.

Here are my Goals for Week 10! A little same, a little different this week.

1) Finish unpacking and organizing my sewing room/office/guest room / I don't know what it is now.

2) Spend a couple of hours on the garden. There are a lot of things growing that I suspect are weeds. Need to trim back the azaleas and stop the mint from taking over the planet.

3) Get a proper camera set up for pictures for this here blog!

No comments: