Tuesday, June 28, 2011

it's almost 30 for 30....

Well, friends, I didn't quite get all the way on the 30 for 30 train this morning. My shirt, alas, is not in my 30 items. But I quite like it.

Sometimes, my desire to wear a certain item of clothing overcomes my desire to stay on this 30 for 30 path. I think that's okay. This challenge has actually made me look at everything I own differently, and I think that is the point. Or, I could be missing the point and could just be a dirty cheater. Either one.

Here is today's outfit...



Today's outfit is 14+20+ this awesome shirt from J Crew

Shoes: Nine West
Belt: Talbots
Necklace/Bracelet/Rings: Tiffanys

I just noticed that this shirt comes in a different color that is also on sale. Hmmm. I think mayhaps it is too distinctive a pattern to own two. Yep. No mas shirts today.

No comments: