Saturday, October 08, 2011

10/2 - 10/8, 365

Oct 2nd
Q: What do you crave?
A: Right now, working up a sweat (weird, I know). In general, dark chocolate. Sometimes tater tots.

Oct 3rd
Q: What was the last movie you watched?
A: I'm kind of half-watching I am Number Four right now. I think it sucks. I want to see 50/50 this weekend.

Oct 4th
Q: In three words, describe your love life.
A: Happy, satisfying, content

Oct 5th
Q: What question makes you anxious?
A: Do you want to go out to lunch? (I kind of hate going out to lunch at work, don't quite know why, I always have a nice time)

Oct 6th
Q: Do you have any new friends?
A: New? Not right now. Maybe I should make some.

Oct 7th
Q: Are you happy with your choices today?
A: Sure!

Oct 8th
Q: What is your biggest dream?
A: To write a book.

No comments: