Tuesday, October 04, 2011

more skirts and tights, oh my!

After wearing my Asos skirt yesterday, I decided I needed to do a skirt inventory. And what better way to do that than to wear them all!

Honestly, I can already tell you, I don't have enough skirts. I have 1 "winter" skirt, the one I'm wearing today, and 1 all-season skirt, the one I wore yesterday. The rest of my skirts (maybe 2-3) are summer only.

But I'm in a skirt kinda mood. So I think I will do some online perusing of the skirts today.

I know I'm in love with J Crew's pencil skirts, but I'm starting to look like a walking J Crew ad, for reals.

Here's what I'm wearing today..

Sweater: Tippi sweater, J Crew (see!)
Skirt: Talbots, last season
Tights: J Crew (again, see!)
Shoes: Ann Taylor Bracelet:
J Crew (dude)
Rings: Tiffanys
Necklace: Tiffanys

No comments: