Sunday, October 02, 2011

7 things

I saw this over at Meredith's blog, and thought I'd give it a go.

7 places I would like to visit:
1) Vancouver
2) Seattle
3) Austin
4) Prague
5) Stockholm
6) Madrid
7) Los Angeles

7 things I would like to make:
1) Lemon yogurt cake
2) a knitted beanie
3) a crochet blanket
4) a broken dishes pattern quilt
5) tomato cheddar soup
6) a lace patterned table
7) One MEEEEELION DOLLARS.

7 people I'd like to meet, dead or alive:
1) Bob Dylan
2) Barack Obama
3) Bob Woodward
5) Erica Jong
6) Joseph Gordon Levitt
7) Abraham Lincoln

7 things I would like to own:
1) This sofa, which I should have bought when I could have.
2) A proper record cabinet
3) this chair
4) this car
5) this car
6) an A frame house. I know where to find one...shhhh
7) something a little more immediately attainable...this jacket

7 things that annoy me:
1) Fox news
2) Ignorance
3) Bad drivers
4) Rude people
5) Grammatical errors
6) Traffic
7) Cat hairs that collect in the corners of rooms

7 films that I love:

1) Say Anything...
2) 500 Days of Summer
3) Sixteen Candles
4) The Way we Were
5) The Goonies
6) Across the Universe
7) Stranger than Fiction

7 Funny Words:
1) Hullabaloo
2) Platypus
3) Frothy
4) Juxtapose
5) Tertiary
6) Fender
7) Geo duck

No comments: