Thursday, October 13, 2011

every week can be skirt week

I just had to share this score from Old Navy.


Seriously, how adorable is this skirt, for 16 bucks? Here, just a few left looks like. You've got to size down in this skirt though, like a lot of Old Navy's stuff, it runs a bit big.

(oh dear god, that mirror is disgusting. wish i knew photo shop. s'okay, I know newspaper and vinegar. i mean, apparently not WELL or anything. sorry.)

The rest of the outfit for this dreary, rainy day when a nap sounds just fabulous..

Sweater, J Crew Tippi (Navy)
Tights, J Crew
Shoes: Michael Kors
Necklace, Bracelet, Rings: Tiffany
Watch: Timex Weekender

So, my skirt obsession continues. I really, really want this skirt with flamingos. 





Also, I am in need of some casual sneaks. I'm thinking grey Tretorns over Chucks or Bensimon. What do you think of these?

You know, I do more than shop. Its true.




No comments: