Saturday, October 01, 2011

8/25 - 10/1

I just finished my P90X pylometrics workout, and then I did the dishes and vacuumed, and now its time to sit in a stupor, watch Grays Anatomy, and answer a months worth of questions! Is it Greys Anatomy or Grays? I don't have the energy to Google.

I'm on season 6, BTW. I know I'm several years behind the rest of the population on Grays, but I kind of love watching it minus the commercials. I'm at the point where Mercy West has moved in, Izzy ran off, and they killed off George a few episodes ago. Dude, why George? He was kind of my fav.

Ok, so on to the questions..

Aug 25th
Q: What would you like to tell your father?
A: That I love him very much, that he has always been a great dad, no matter what. That he has been very patient and kind with me his whole life.

Aug 26th
Q: What's the best part about your life right now?
A: Its kind of all really good. I guess that I am loved, that I am comfortable, that I am taking care of myself.

Aug 27th
Q: When was the last time you worked out?
A: Heh. heh heh. 20 minutes ago.

Aug 28th
Q: How would you describe your victory dance?
A: Running man. BTW - I'm all old, and don't know stuff, but I saw that commercial with the, what are they, hamsters? and robots? for the car? and they are doing the shuffle? what is the shuffle, I ask, if not the running man?

Aug 29th
Q: What did you have for dinner?
A: Pit beef from a whole in the wall place near Fred's work. Its kind of delicious. Fred wants to open a pit beef place in Fairfax, and I am 100% behind that plan. Fairfax needs some Baltimore pit beef.

Aug 30th
Q: What's your simplest pleasure?
A: Petting the cats.

Aug 31st
Q: What was the last wedding you attended?
A: Wow, Edward and Emily's, I'm pretty sure.

Sept 1st
Q: Teacher or student?
A: Student. I don't always explain my full thought processes well, I can be not the greatest teacher. That said, I'm good at teaching physical things, I was a great gymnastics teacher.

Sept 2nd
Q: Is your home/apartment clean?
A: Clean, yes. Organized? Only sometimes.

Sept 3rd
Q: Where have you found evidence of a higher power?
A: I haven't, I don't believe in one. The only thing that comes close to a higher power is believing in the power or nature, family, and the golden rule.

Sept 4th
Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
A: Where I am now, but better. I think we'll probably buy our house. I expect to be working with the same company, but I hope that the company and my position will continue to grow. I may be in or just finishing up grad school. I will be married. I'll have more savings built up.

Sept 5th
Q: Today you learned....?
A: About set theory. Or re-learned, really, I'm sure it was mentioned in 9th grade geometry. I'm taking a math class, its a pre-req for a program I want to apply for. Its really interesting trying to pull up 15-20 year old knowledge.

Sept 6th
Q: What was the last online video clip you watched?
A: 100 years of style, here.

http://taza-and-husband.blogspot.com/2011/09/here-comes-weekend.html

Sept 7th
Q: What's the newest thing you're wearing today?
A: My work out top, its a Nike t-shirt, red. I like doing my toughest workouts wearing red, it makes me feel more powerful.

Sept 8th
Q: Who are you jealous of?
A: I suppose I'm jealous of who I used to be, someone who can eat whatever they want and still be slim.

Sept 9th
Q: What comes to mind when you think of fear?
A: Panic attacks.

Sept 10th
Q: This is utterly confounding....
A: All of the Republican party candidates for 2012. Rick Perry is a stupid insane man, but at least he can do something like allow benefits for children of immigrants. I can't even talk about Michelle Bachmann. But they are ALL super cheese ball uber-greasy politicians.

Sept 11th
Q: What advice would you give to a second-grader?
A: Enjoy recess. Learn as much as you can. Play outside, dig in the dirt. Have fun.

Sept 12th
Q: What are you chasing at this moment?
A: Fitness

Sept 13th
Q: Write down a minor, but chronic, problem.
A: I smoke? Haha. Yeah, I suppose you could argue that's not minor.

Sept 14th
Q: Who can help you?
A: Everyone, in some way.

Sept 15th
Q: Who are the most important people in your life?
Mom, Dad, Grammy, Beth, Bill, Fred.

Sept 16th
Q: What would you want to study at school?
A: If I went back, I think I'd be an engineer. But right now, I want to go to grad school for Organizational Design

Sept 17th
Q: What's your favorite snack food?
A: I love tortilla chips and spinach artichoke dip. But I don't eat it much.

Sept 18th
Q: A decision you made today...?
A: Not sure I've made any decisions today, beyond what to order at the bagel place, what to watch, when to work out

Sept 19th
Q: What's a new place you've recently been to?
A: Jason's Deli, they have good turkey wraps.

Sept 20th
Q: What's your favorite television show?
A: Weeds or Parenthood

Sept 21st
Q: Where do you think your road is going?
A: Somewhere good.

Sept 22nd
Q: What shocking news have you recently learned?
A: Nothing. I suppose its good that nothing terribly shocking is going on.

Sept 23rd
Q: Write down a quote for today
A: Be the change you wish to see in the world

Sept 24th
Q: When was the last time you went dancing?
A: Far too long ago!

Sept 25th
Q: Do you plan, or are you flying by the seat of your pants?
A: Some planning, mostly pants.

Sept 26th
Q: Today was amusing because....
A: uhhh. hmmmm. I don't know.

Sept 27th
Q: Do you handle rejection well?
A: Reasonably, as well as anyone I suppose

Sept 28th
Q: How hungry are you right now?
A: Not, just worked out. I'll have a late lunch in a bit.

Sept 29th
Q: Bad news - sugarcoated or straight up?
A: Straight up

Sept 30th
Q: How do you get out of a rut?
A: Tackle something new

Oct 1st
Q: What are you a geek about?
A: The history of words and letters. HUGE geek about it. also, grammar.

No comments: