Sunday, October 30, 2011

10/9 - 10/30, 365

Oct 9th
Q: You want a new ________________________.
A: A new dining room table. Or rather, a proper dining room table where my old kitchen table currently sits.

Oct 10th
Q: Write down the name of someone you had a good conversation with lately
A: My best conversations are usually with my mom and sister

Oct 11th
Q: What makes you feel wonderful?
A: Getting my hair done, or right after a hard workout

Oct 12th
Q: One word for today
A: Celebration

Oct 13th
Q: You have no patience for _______________.
A: Willful ignorance. Ever tried to argue with someone that doesn't bother to learn facts first?

Oct 14th
Q: What expression do you overuse?
A: Absolutely. As a response to something that requires a yes. And every time, I want to say abso-fucking-lutely.

Oct 15th
Q: How much time do you spend commuting?
A: About 1/2 an hour, all told in the morning, including a starbucks run. Takes about 1/2 hour to get home too, traffic is a little worse.

Oct 16th
Q: You woke up at
A: Hmm, a Sunday, probably about 830

Oct 17th
Q: What's the most valuable thing you own?
A: I'm going to take this literally as the most valuable thing I OWN, not what's most valuable to me. And that would be my car. Although there is now a Matisse in my home (thanks Fred).

Oct 18th
Q: What famous living person would you want to meet for drinks?
A:  Paul McCartney

Oct 19th
Q: What was your last credit card purchase?
A:  I really only use the CC for gas and groceries.


Oct 20th
Q: Who do you count on?
A: Fred

Oct 21st
Q: What new word have you learned?
A: I know all the words. Just kidding. But I can't think of any newly learned ones.

Oct 22nd
Q: Write a haiku about your day
A: Celebrate new love
     Draw a pretty picture, fun!
     Then take a long nap

Oct 23rd
Q: Who is the last person in your missed calls?
A: Mom

Oct 24th
Q: How are you? Write it in a rhyming couplet
A: I'll have to come back to this, brain is not working so great with the poem writing right now

Oct 25th
Q: What is the most honest thing you've said today?
A:  I think for me no kids is kind of a deal breaker (shocked myself with this one)

Oct 26th
Q: How do you feel about your body?
A: I feel "okay" about it. I'm obviously not at an ideal weight, but I'm getting stronger and feeding my body healthy food.

Oct 27th
Q: What was the last goofy thing you did?
A: Tickle attacked Fred

Oct 28th
Q: ______________________ is completely ridiculous
A: I was actually thinking about this on the way to work the other day. How ridiculous is it, that in this age of communication technology, we all get in our cars and go to arbitrary buildings to do our work? Kind of mad.

Oct 29th
Q: Camping or hotel?
A: Bed and breakfast

Oct 30th:
Q: Are you able to tell when you have enough?
A: I think so, for the most part.

No comments: